CULTIFORT Mg is an effective magnesium compound for the prevention and correction of deficiencies and imbalances in the assimilation of magnesium.
Plants with adequate levels of magnesium easily tolerate the negative effects of low temperatures.
CULTIFORT Mg is a concentrated solution of magnesium, with chelating agents and reducing sugars that provide easy absorption into the plant via foliar.
USAGE AND DOSE
CULTIFORT Mg is usually applied whenever magnesium deficiency symptoms are observed or blockages of this element are expected due to excess potassium.
It can be applied in:
- Citric: in spring and summer sprouts.
- Fruit: at the beginning of the vegetative activity.
- Horticultural: in the first half of the vegetative cycle.
- Foliar application: 200-300 cc/hl.
- Root application:
- Horticultural: 5-6 l/ha every 20 days
- Fruit and citric: 10-12 l/ha, 2-3 applications every 10 days, in periods of maximum vegetative development and fruiting.