- 5 litres
- 20 litres
Calcium and potassium are essential elements for optimal ripening. These macroelements that are included in FERKOLOR, directly influence the quality of the fruits in size, weight, texture, aroma, flavor and color.
FERKOLOR contains potassium and calcium oxides, chelated with EDTA complexing agent.
FERKOLOR avoids the nutritional imbalances responsible for the apical rot on tomatoes, peppers olives, corked Apple, etc.
USAGE AND DOSE
- Foliar application: 300-500 cc/hl. Several applications must be made during the fruiting period.
- Root application:
- 100 – 120 l/ha. Spread throughout the development and ripening of the fruit.
- 20 – 30 l/ha many applications in arboriculture.
- 5 – 10 l/ha per week in horticulture.
- 600 – 1000 cc/m3 in fertirrigation.