Saline Soil Regenerator
Lignosulfonic acids, polyphenols and polycarboxylic acids in CULTIFORT DESAL act as calcium complexing agents, allowing the release of salt from the soil, displacing sodium from the solution, allowing the entry of nutrients into the root, and replacing it by the complexed calcium of the product. With this, a significant decrease in the salinity of soils and water is achieved.
CULTIFORT DESAL is a calcium chelate for the improvement of soils, saline waters and the correction of calcium deficiencies in crops.
USAGE AND DOSE
Dose depends on the Electrical Conductivity (EC) of the irrigation water:
- CE = 2 – 3 mmhos/cm · 6 cc/m3
- CE = 3 – 4 mmhos/cm · 10 cc/m3
- CE = 3 – 4 mmhos/cm · 15 cc/m3
Dose depends on the salinity grade of the soil extract:
- CE < 2 mmhos/cm · 40 liters/ha
- CE = 2 – 3 mmhos/cm · 60 liters/ha
- CE = 3 – 4 mmhos/cm · 80 liters/ha
- CE > 4 mmhos/cm · 100 liters/ha
Distribute throughout the vegetative cycle. Dissolve the product in the irrigation water.