OXIFORT is a source of oxygen, which provides remarkable benefits to the root system.
When OXIFORT makes contact with water, several actions can be defined:
- Biological: controls anaerobic microorganisms.
- Physical: promotes soil sponge, thus improving the circulation of water and air.
- Chemical: promotes nitrification processes.
OXIFORT is a nitropotassium product that provides oxygen to soils or waters.
USAGE AND DOSE
OXIFORT is especially indicated to help in situations of root asphyxiation caused by excess humidity, thermal stress and certain algae in rice cultivation.
- Directly to the ground
It is applied immediately after preparing the stock solution. The product is used alone or with NPK fertilizers, but in no case with fertilizers containing organic matter.
The dose of OXIFORT is as follows:
- Direct: it is used in flood areas or exposed areas to excessive humidity.
- Annual plants: 5 – 10 g/plant.
- Established trees: 80 – 100 g/tree distributed in 4 or 5 points around the tree, as close as possible to the roots.
- In solution: injection, drip, tape, etc. Apply after transplantation and throughout the vegetative period at a rate of 10kg/ha.