MICROVITAL – L
AMENDMENTS AND CORRECTORS
Ecological power from the root
MICROVITAL – L is a fully soluble liquid formula, especially suitable for irrigation water, in any of its methods. It contains several essential microelements and complexed magnesium with flavonoid macromolecules providing a high content of organic matter with pH 5.
The organic macromolecules contained in MICROVITAL-L are highly stable, resistant to enzymes and microorganisms from the soil, with long persistence, during which the combined microelements remain available to the plant for the prevention and correction of deficiencies.
USAGE AND DOSE
- Flood irrigation: added to the irrigation water through a dispenser.
- Drip irrigation: added to the fertigation system.
- In both cases, the contribution to organic matter and micronutrition is fulfilled.
- Arboriculture: 60-120 l/ha.
- Horticulture: 5 – 10 l/ha.
It is advisable to divide the dose into two or three applications, matching them with the periods when the plant has a greater demand for these elements.